The objectives of this Association shall be to:
- Serve as a voice for the members of the Association;
- Address issues affecting College Administrators;
- Represent members in negotiations concerning salaries, hours, arid working conditions;
- Operate as a vehicle for communication among the members;
- Promote a closer fellowship among the Association's members
- Further the educational interests of students attending Henry Ford College;
- Collaborate with the Cabinet and the Board of Trustees in the formation and advancement of the College's mission and goals;
- Encourage leadership;
- Foster positive community relationships.
The full constitution is available below in the file attachment section.